OUTSOURCING AND OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Our internship program is beneficial to both companies and fresh graduate students as it gives fresh graduates the opportunity to learn about the actual working conditions and experience the environment of the working world, while allowing companies to make the utmost use of the interns for their short term projects and temporary positions. Our experienced consultants will accurately match interns with meaningful work placements and provide extensive personal support throughout their program. Our programs are available in a wide range of vocational fields, ranging from administrational works to production process.
White Collar (Staff and above level)
Operational Management (OM)
Blue Collar (Operator level)
- Free from any employment relation with the outsourced staff.
- Bypasses the need to deal with government bureaucracy.
- No obligation of compensation upon expiration of contract.
- Greater efficiency in the recruitment process.
- User Company can focus more on their development strategy.
- Cutbacks in employment period between outsourced staff and User Company.
- Not liable to prepare budget/pension fund.
Process & Method
Orientation Before Working (for Operational Management only)
Before we dispatch our staff, we will provide them with an orientation course on work ethics, etiquette, their rights and obligations as outsourced employees (Selna employees who are deployed to the client’s workplace), the “5 S”, work safety, etc.